Skills Required: Sales; Account Management; Lead Generation
Exciting opportunity for a target driven, sales professional looking for a new challenge in the industrial lubricants sector. You will be responsible for the sales and marketing of some international brands in a highly competitive industry.
- Effective pipeline management.
- Weekly pipeline presentation and reporting.
- Utilize Salesforce.com.
- Provide commercial and technical support to customers.
- Provide technical support to internal sales team.
- Effective implementation and promotion of initiatives programs.
- Grow volume sales in flagship and premium products.
- Introduce/communicate and implement marketing and sales promotion to the customers.
- Ensure correct branding at customer sites.
- Conduct promotion planning and sales negotiations
- Support product and brand integrity requirements at customer sites
- Conduct, participate and attend customer events.
- Company event and shows.
- Manage customer account and debtors.
- Monthly reporting on wins, losses, price benchmarking.
A solid background in industrial lubricants is essential. Experience of SalesForce.com would be ideal.