Technical Sales Representative
Salary: Market Related
Skills Required: Sales; Account Management; Lead Generation
Challenging opportunity for a target driven, sales professional looking for a career move in the industrial equipment (pneumatics) sector. You will be responsible for the sales and marketing of some international brands in a highly competitive industry.
1. Identify prospective customers and follow up on leads.
2. Effective pipeline management.
3. Provide commercial and technical support to customers.
4. Quote prices, credit terms or other bid specifications.
5. Provide technical support to internal sales team.
6. Effective implementation and promotion of initiatives programs.
7. Grow volume sales in flagship and premium products.
8. Introduce/communicate and implement marketing and sales promotion to the customers.
9. Conduct promotion planning and sales negotiations
10. Support product and brand integrity requirements at customer sites
11. Conduct, participate and attend customer events.
12. Company event and shows.
13. Manage customer account and debtors.
A solid background in the pneumatics is essential. Must have own vehicle.