Skills Required: Staff Management; Planning; Organization
Well established corporate training company has a high profile opportunity for an experienced manager to take responsibility for the Training Operations Team and ensure that all training logistics, data management and administration are performed for the smooth operation of the business.
- Ensure that all training logistics, data management, conferencing and administration are carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Responsible for development and recruitment of staff within the operations team.
- Problem solve as necessary to address issues as they arrive paying due regard to supplier relationships, cost, speed, practicality, etc.
- Interact with and service the requirements of various areas of the business congenially, smoothly and efficiently.
- Source and manage service providers while balancing quality, cost and efficiency.
- Management of staff to ensure high productivity, retention of performers and a conducive work environment. Performance management employed where necessary.
- Ensure that client focus is top of mind in all activities and that this culture is emphasized with team members.
Applicants need to have a relevant tertiary qualification, at least 5 years’ experience in a training environment and their own transport.